New Courses at Samye Dzong London for 2018
Posted on 23 Oct 2017
New courses for 2018
We're moving into uncharted terrirotry from November as it will be first time we're without a formal printed programme. In future we'll be promoting events via the website, the email newsletter and social media.
While we no longer have a printed programme, that doesn't mean we're not thinking ahead. We hope these seven courses offer a taste of what 2018 will bring at Samye Dzong London.
- New Year, New Beginnings, with Clive Holmes, 27th - 28th January
- The Four Dharmas of Gampopa with Gelong Thubten, 24th-25th February.
- Transforming Time Terror, with Alistair Appleton, 3rd-4th March.
- Emotional Intelligence, with Clive Holmes, 24th-25th March.
- Meditation and the Transformation of Stress, with GelongThubten, 28th-29th April.
- Drawing Green Tara, with Ani Semchi, 5th-6th May.
- Establishing a Regular Practice of Meditation, with Clive Holmes, 21st-22nd July.