The Kagyu Samye Dzong London Shop offers a wide range of authentic Tibetan Buddhist products including Buddhist art, meditation supports, Buddha statues, singing bowls, books, DVDS and Tibetan incense.
The shop, which is based in the Tibetan Tea Room at our Spa Road centre in Bermondsey, South London, caters for both practising Buddhists and those with a more general interest in meditation and spirituality. Many of the products we stock are made in Nepal by skilled craftsmen using traditional materials, while others are made at our parent monastery Kagyu Samye Ling.
The Shop is open from 2 pm to 7 pm Wednesday to Friday, and from 9 am to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday, making it the perfect place to enjoy a break when courses are running.
We hope you will enjoy browsing through all our meditation and Buddhist products, over a nice cup of Tibetan Butter Tea or English Breakfast.
Below is a list of some of the items in our shop:
- sadhana texts for Chenrezik, Green Tara, Medicine Buddha and Guru Rinpoche
- books on Buddhism and Meditation
- meditation cushions
- meditation shawls
- statues of the Buddha
- statues of Bodhisattva's such as Chenrezik, Green Tara, Manjushri, and Guru Rinpoche
- statues of Yidam's such as Chakrasamavara, Vajrayogini, and Vajrakilaya
- eternal knot door hangings
- decorative brocades with auspicious symbols and mantras
- prayer flags
- a variety of malas
- precious stones
- pictures of Lama's, Buddhas, and Bodhisattva's
- singing bowls
- ritual implements such as Bell's and Dorje's, phurbas, and manadala offering plates
- incense and incense holders