Mindfulness Association - Introductory Mindfulness Teaching Skills Level 1
When25 May 2019
9:30am to 5:00pm
Choose another date/time
WhoTeacher: Mindfulness Association Teachers
Suggested contribution: £360.00
- This course provides training in the key mindfulness teaching skills of guiding the core mindfulness practices from the Mindfulness Based Living Course (MBLC) and leading enquiry.
- This course provides participants with opportunities to lead guided practices and enquiry with fellow participants in a safe environment. Feedback will be provided in weekend two by fellow participants.
- It is designed for those who have completed at least the Mindfulness Level 1 training and is a foundation for those who wish to go on to do the MBLC teaching skills retreat to learn to teach our 8 week MBLC course.
- This course takes place over two weekends spread out over a three month period and aims to support participants to begin developing a safe and effective mindfulness teaching practice.
- The course emphasises the requirement for facilitators to be able to embody mindfulness and compassion while facilitating secular mindfulness training courses. The key skill is learning to stay fully present as you lead guided practices and enquiry. This skill depends entirely upon a sustained and regular personal mindfulness practice.
Tutors: Alan Hughes and Graeme Armstrong
Dates: 23-24 March 2019 and 25-26 May 2019
Booking info: To book your place on the course please contact email@example.com
Times: The course runs from 9.30am till 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
Cost: £360.00 for two weekends payable in two monthly installments of £180.00
ABOUT THE MINDFULNESS ASSOCIATION
At the Mindfulness Association we recognise how Mindfulness frees us from the conditioning that governs and limits our lives. This results in the flourishing of our human potential to make choices about how we live in connection with ourselves and our world. We help people to transform their lives by training them in being present, responding with compassion and seeing deeply their habitual patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Our objectives are to offer high quality long term trainings in Mindfulness, which help people to establish a regular and effective mindfulness practice and which help people to bring mindfulness into all aspect of their daily lives.
This course on offer is not being offered by Kagyu Samye Dzong London but by the course leaders personally. Kagyu Samye Dzong London is not responsible for what takes place in the class and accepts no liability in respect thereof.