Visiting the Centre from 5th March, 2022
Posted on 14 Feb 2022
You do not have to book in advance to visit the Centre - however, please make sure you read the whole of this page for the full information you will need before visiting us.
We very much look forward to seeing everyone again and welcoming old friends as well as newcomers to the Centre. We are excited at the thought of dharma activities slowly returning to the centre again, and although we have had online dharma events during the closure, we have missed having the building full of people keen to practice and study the teachings.
Welcoming you at KSDL
Kagyu Samye Dzong London is open on two afternoons a week (please check the Contact page to make sure), Wednesday and Saturday from 2.00 - 5.00 pm.
- Entry is through our front door which will remain open throughout our opening hours.
- During your visit you are welcome to use the Shrine Room, the courtyard and the tea room.
Making your visit safe for yourself and others
- There will be sanitizing stations so you can sanitize your hands.
- If you or any members of your household have any Covid 19 symptoms, and/or a temperature, please stay at home.
- The seating in the shrineroom will be laid out for you.
- Please only sit in the allocated spaces.
- Toilet facilities will be available and these will be regularly sanitized for your safety.
- Please remember to take all your belongings with you.
- If you are in a crowded, enclosed space we recommend you wear a facecovering.
If you have any questions regarding your visit or our Covid measures please email email@example.com
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Centre again.