We Need Your Help for our Fundraiser on 9 July 2022!
Posted on 12 Jun 2022
We Need Your Help for our Fundraising Skills Auction on Saturday 9th July 2022!
Kagyu Samye Dzong London is fundraising to help Rokpa International through their offfice in Poland, assist refugees from Ukraine.
Can you donate a skills or a promise?
What skills are we looking for?
We currently have four categories:
- Fitness and fun - can you offer yoga classes, martial arts classes, reflexology, massage, acupuncture/acupressure, other health consultations and physical wellbeing activities
- Artisitic and creative services and lessons - can you offer guitar or cooking lessons, take a photograph, paint a picture?
- Organisational support services - decluttering, filing, professional services, cleaning services, washing the dishes and others
- Other - do you have accommodation to offer, can you walk dogs or cook a meal? Go on, surprise us!)
Here are just a few of the offers in the auction to-date:
- 1 hour Online Running/Training Advice for 1-4 people from a fitness trainer
- 1-2 hour kitchen lesson (at your home if London based) How To Cook a Traditional Chinese Hot Pot meal by two traditional Chinese cooks.
- A portrait photography session in and around London
- 1 hour of Excel or Google Sheets training (in person or remote) from a company CEO and Tech bod
- Learn to juggle! Not only a lesson, but also a set of balls and a bag to keep them in.
- A vegetarian Indian meal cooked for you or at your home for 4-6 people and served by an experience party cook and hostess
- A 1 hour reflextology session from an experienced practitioner
What else can you offer? Click this link, fill in the form and send. We still need lots of skills and promises to offer.
Thank you for anything you can contribute!