Sun, 18 Jun|
Simply Meditation Day
This is an opportunity to spend time in silent meditation practice
Time & Location
18 Jun, 10:00 – 17:00
London, 15 Spa Rd, London SE16 3SA, UK
About the event
This is an opportunity to spend time in silent meditation practice. Getting together with fellow practitioners gives strength and is an ideal environment where those who would like to sit more than they currently do, can be supported by the group endeavour of like-minded meditators.
The emphasis will be on silent meditation, focusing on the breath, and walking meditation. It will be assumed that participants have already had some instructions, although Lama Zangmo might give brief instructions.
- The day is made up of multiple meditation sessions.
- Participants are welcome to join in as many sessions as they wish.
- Once a session has started, it is not possible to join.
- The sessions re open to all - only requirement is to arrive before the start of a session.
- 10.00 am - 11.00 am - Green Tara Puja (all welcome ahead of 24 Hour Green Tara Puja Event)
- 11.00 am - 11.30 am - Break
- 11.30 am - 1.00 pm - Meditation (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation, 25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins walking meditation and 20mins. sitting meditation).
1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - Lunch Break (Hot Soup or Dhal will be served in the Tearoom)
- 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm - Meditation (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation and 25 mins. sitting meditation)
- 3.00 pm - 3.30 pm – Break
- 3.30 pm - 3.45 pm Light offering in the courtyard
- 3.45 pm - 4.45 pm - Meditation (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation and 25mins. sitting meditation)