Sun, 08 Jan|
Simply Meditation - in-person only
This is an opportunity to spend time in silent meditation practice.
Time & Location
08 Jan 2023, 10:00 – 16:45
London, Spa Rd, London SE16 3SA, UK
About the event
This is an opportunity to spend time in silent meditation practice. Getting together with fellow practitioners gives strength and is an ideal environment where those who would like to sit more than they currently do, can be supported by the group endeavour of like-minded meditators.
The emphasis will be on silent meditation, focusing on the breath, and walking meditation. It will be assumed that participants have already had some instructions, although Lama Zangmo might give brief instructions.Sessions are open to all and there is no need to book in advance. Participants are welcome to join in as many sessions as they wish, however, once a session has started, it is not possible to join. The only requirement is to arrive before the start of a session. Schedule Morning Schedule
- 10am - 11am - Shinay Meditation
- 11.00am - 11.30am - Break
- 11.30am - 1pm (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation, 25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins walking meditation and 20mins. sitting meditation).
1pm - 2pm - Lunch Break (Hot Soup or Dhal will be served in the Tearoom)Afternoon timetable
- 2.00pm - 3.00pm (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation and 25 mins. sitting meditation)
- 3.00pm - 3.30pm – Break
- 3.30pm- - 3.45pm Light offering in the courtyard
- 3.45pm - 4.45pm (25 mins. sitting meditation, 10 mins. walking meditation and 25mins. sitting meditation)
*People are welcome to join for any or all of the sessions.*