Kagyu Samye Dzong London
Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Centre for World Peace & Health
We are a Buddhist community in the heart of London, affiliated to Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery in Scotland. We are under the direct guidance of Choje Akong Tulku Rinpoche's brother, the Venerable Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche, and our Resident Lama, Lama Gelongma Zangmo.
Our aims are:
• To make the teachings of Buddhism accessible to all.
• To foster the growth of wisdom and compassion.
• To benefit the wider community.
• To promote interfaith dialogue and understanding.
A series of monthly teachings on Gampopa's Jewel Ornament of Liberation.
A primary texts of the Kagyu Lineage. It is of immense relevance and benefit to all levels of practitioner. In addition to providing a step-by-step outline of the path to Buddhahood, the teachings on Buddha nature provide practitioners with confidence in the path and inspiration to keep moving along the unmistaken path of liberation.
The text consists of 21 chapters. The first set of teachings will run to July 2023. A second set will continue from September 2023.
Book for the upcoming teaching class here.
- Multiple DatesSun, 26 MarLondon
- Multiple DatesSun, 02 AprLondon
- Sat, 29 AprLondon